I’ve attached a couple of pictures. The red rose is ‘Mr. Lincoln’. The yellow rose is ‘Midas Touch’. I’ve also attached a picture of the garden. The broccoli is abounding. We have already harvested about 1 ½ pounds, and there is still more to go. Click on the picture and you can see clearly see it growing. These pictures were taken after we harvested.


Please send us recipes of how to use lots and lots of broccoli. The submitter of the best recipe will get some of our canned jams (Strawberry or Apple or Peach).
I'm looking forward to our trip to Texas at the end of the month. Andrew is happier than I remember seeing him for a long time. Kate is such a sweet woman. I think Andrew has met his equal.
does broccoli plug you up or give you gas? I forget which it is.
ReplyDeleteYour garden looks wonderful! Especially the roses.
ReplyDeleteRachel Culmer