Yep, Early January we were visiting family in Provo, and Lindy threw me a 50th birthday surprise party. Well, the only real surprise was when it was, as I could tell something was up. All of this started when 20 years ago when Lindy and another friend promised me a 30th surprise birthday party. It never came and it never came. Well every couple of years I remind Lindy that I never had this party, and so she had family and dear friends in the Utah area come to my party. We had a lot of fun. Played games, ate good food, and visited. The best part was to just look around and enjoy being with family and friends.
If you missed it, I intend to have a 50th surprise birthday party every year, and your invited. Just contact Lindy.
My thanks to all that were there, and especially to Lindy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Birthday Carl! We miss you very much. That would have been fun to be there.
ReplyDelete