Wednesday, April 29, 2009

We're Back

Well we are back from Dallas, Texas where son Andrew married our lovely new daughter in law Kate. The wedding was wonderful, the reception great and the weather was even OK. No rain, not too hot and no humidity. Can't ask for more than that! We were thrilled to finally meet Katie's family and think they are all wonderful. We look forward to getting to know them better in the years to come. Our entire family was there which was great. I'm so happy to have everyone on the same continent again! In fact, all 4 kids and spouses live in Provo now. Carl and I drove back and even though there wasn't a lot of variety to see through Arizona, New Mexico and Texas I enjoyed the time with Carl. I feel truly blessed to have such a great husband and children!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! That's great that they all live in Provo. Makes it easy to see them all.

    ReplyDelete